Friends First is delighted to win the title of Property Manager of the Year at the 2017 Irish Pensions Awards.
Now in their 6th successive year, the Irish Pensions Awards give recognition to those fund managers, pension funds and providers who have proved their excellence and professionalism in Irish pension provision and fund management.
Maintaining high standards
Commenting on the win, Tom Browne, CEO, Friends First said “Winning this award is great recognition for our entire investment team and reflects their hard work, dedication and strategic approach to the property investment sector. We see this award as a real acknowledgement of our excellence in the investment space.”
Friends First Irish Commercial Property Fund
The title of Property Manager of the Year 2017 is a great accolade for the Irish Commercial Property fund which has generated a strong performance and has increased assets under management in recent years to over €500m.*
Friends First is a best in class property fund manager due to its exceptional in-house expertise, its clear risk-aware strategy and its open and transparent approach. Highlights of our strengths include:
- A demonstrable track record – Annualised return of 7.5% since launch*.
- Quality of rental income in terms of duration, yield and covenant strengths.
- Leaders in value add opportunities and development platforms.
- Implementation of environmental awareness measures in property management.
- Ability to manage and mitigate risk.
- Active acquisitions strategy.
- Successful lettings strategies implemented resulting in strong capital value growth.
- Transparent and frequent reporting process.
For more information on the Irish Commercial Property fund download our quarterly report or visit the Fund Centre on our website. To learn more about the full range of Friends First products, speak to your Financial Broker or visit friendsfirst.ie.
*Source: Friends First; 30th September 2017