Friends First Concept K fund was introduced to the Irish market in May 2016 and is actively managed by an award-winning team in Deutsche Asset Management. The fund is a multi-asset absolute return fund, focused on providing a return rather than just beating a benchmark. The fund continues to deliver consistent growth and has a positive performance of 6.38% since its introduction to the Irish Market.
Concept K fund competitor analysis
When compared to the performance of competitors’ absolute return funds, Concept K comes out on top.
Bespoke risk control
To generate returns you have to take on some risk but Concept K has explicit objectives to control risk:
- to keep losses in any calendar year below 10%
- keep annualised volatility below 10% per year
- capture the majority of market gains but avoid significant losses
Who might this fund be suitable for?
This fund may be suitable if you are seeking a fund which is:
- free to move between asset classes as the fund managers see fit
- focused on downside risk with an objective of limiting losses to 10% in any calendar year
- categorised with a risk rating of 4 out of 7 on the ESMA risk scale
The Concept K fund is available as a standalone fund option as well as featuring within a number of our Magnet and Compass range of portfolio funds. The Magnet and Compass ranges are ready-made portfolios, each designed with a particular type of investor in mind, making it easier for you to select the right investment for your needs.
The Concept K fund and the Magnet and Compass Range are available across the Friends First suite of Pensions, Approved Retirement Funds (ARFs), Approved Minimum Retirement Funds (AMRFs), Savings and Investment products.
For more information on the Friends First range of funds, please contact your Financial Broker or visit our Fund Centre.
*Source: Financial Express Analytics, 15/11/16