Friends First is seeking applications for the position of Senior Administrator with our Group Pensions team.
Fixed Term Contract – 6 Months
Friends First, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, Dublin 18
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join our Group Pensions team for a 6 month Group Risk project. This role will complete a review of documentation on life products within service level agreements and quality standards. Confidentiality and an ability to review sensitive data is critical for this role.
- Work closely with relevant team members to ensure completion of the group risk review project within the timeframes laid down
- Compile and maintain group risk review documentation in accordance with the project standards
- Interact on a daily basis with staff (including Team Leaders) while building and maintaining strong relationships
- Deal with internal customers, processing requests within agreed service levels
- Complete review of group risk process and management of communications throughout this process
- 5 year’s experience within Life and Pensions including auditing
- Group Risk experience an advantage
- An ability to deal confidentially with sensitive data
- Accuracy and diligence
- QFA qualified or currently be undertaking QFA studies desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethos, with excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of dealing with customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Adaptable and flexible attitude is essential
- Strong team worker and collaborator
- Excellent organisation, administration skills with experience in MS Office Suite
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your CV to email@example.com no later than close of business Friday 26th May 2017.
Closing date for application is Friday 26th May 2017
What our Staff Say
Friends First is a really great place to work. It encourages innovation, it is welcoming and the Sports & Social Club is fantastic.Friends First Staff Survey 2015