Friends First is seeking applications for the position of IT Auditor. This role provides an opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor with excellent analytical skills and judgement to join the Internal Audit team.
Friends First, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, Dublin 18
€54,669 – 68,336
This role will support the Head of Internal Audit in implementing the Internal Audit Plan in accordance with Institute of Internal Audit Guidelines, relevant legislation and company policy/ procedures, with specific reference to IT systems, IT security and automated controls testing.
- Define objectives and scope of IT based audit assignments to be completed across the Company as part of the annual Internal Audit Plan, specifically covering IT Operations, Software development and information security.
- Plan and execute audit assignments in line with set objectives and the function’s audit approach, ensuring reliable and relevant evidence is obtained, evaluated and sufficiently documented to support the audit conclusions.
- Present issues and agree associated actions with relevant management and generate audit reports for distribution to Management.
- Identify and assess existing and emerging IT systems and security risks across the organisation and ensure elements are drafted into the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Review business and regulatory changes, assessing the impact on the operating and financial risk environment and advise Business and Audit management accordingly.
- Development of the Company’s audit procedures in accordance with the IIA, CISO and CISSP guidelines, specifically with respect to the audit approach and audit automation.
- Assist the Operational and Financial Audit Team in the completion of audit assignments, through data analytics and the testing of automated controls.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent
- IT Security experience
- Strong Financial Services Audit experience essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an IT Audit role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral
- Possess strong analytical skills and judgement
- Have ability to act independently and on own initiative
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to deal with a changing environment
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your CV to Brid Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business 13th July 2016
Closing date for application is 13th July 2016