At Friends First, we have been helping our customers look after their life protection, pension and investment needs for over 180 years.
We are one of Ireland’s most established life assurance companies. We have a reputation for reliability and efficiency and are committed to our customers.
Why choose Friends First?
We have a strong financial record
- We manage assets worth €4 billion.
- In 2016, our customers paid €602 million in premiums into their life protection, investment and pension plans.
- Our parent company, the Dutch insurance group, Achmea, is the largest mutual insurer in Europe and 3rd largest mutual in the world.
- We are the only Irish company to win both the National Q-Mark Award and the Ireland Excellence Award (2015).
- Our management practices are Recognised for Excellence at 5-Star level by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
- View our Solvency and Financial Condition Reports:
We are an Irish operation
- We have 281,000 Irish customers.
- We have over 300 people working for us in Ireland.
- We are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.